You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App store opens with a blank page. Can't access anything. Help

How do I access the APP store when it comes up blank?

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on Sep 13, 2021 6:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2021 6:42 AM

Hello Juli,

It sounds like you're having some trouble with the App Store.

If you're using an iOS device, make sure that cellular data is set to be used when not connected to Wi-Fi. Go to Settings > Cellular > and toggle on App Store. Learn more here: Check the cellular data usage on your iPhone and iPad - Apple Support.

Also please take a look here at this resource: If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books - Apple Support.

Cheers.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 14, 2021 6:42 AM in response to julifromcharlevoix

Hello Juli,

It sounds like you're having some trouble with the App Store.

If you're using an iOS device, make sure that cellular data is set to be used when not connected to Wi-Fi. Go to Settings > Cellular > and toggle on App Store. Learn more here: Check the cellular data usage on your iPhone and iPad - Apple Support.

Also please take a look here at this resource: If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books - Apple Support.

Cheers.

Sep 29, 2021 9:29 PM in response to julifromcharlevoix

Like the other replies here, I am having the same issue but on my MacBook Air, which is fully updated to MacOs Big Sur 11.6.

Out of nowhere, my Macbook alerted me that I no longer had accesss to iCloud and needed to log back with my apple id and password. Try as I did, it wouldn't work. SO I reseet my password, logged into my iPhone and icloud using the new password and icloud works fine everywhere EXCEPT in system preferences for my entire computer.

I type in my apple id, the new password (I am positive I am entering the correct one). I do not get any error message. Just a pause of about 15 seconds and then right back to where I started with "log in with your apple ID". It's roundabout and there is seemingly no way for me to connect to iCLoud on my MacBook Air ever since I did the software update for MacOS.

App store opens with a blank page. Can't access anything. Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.