You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Change email for iCloud account

I have a MacBook Air - my icloud account was set up on an email that is invalid now. Thus, I have no password to use on that email address. How do I delete the old email address, and set up iCloud with my NEW email address -- without losing saved items?

MacBook Air 13″, OS X 10.10

Posted on Sep 13, 2021 9:48 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2021 10:34 AM

The Apple ID is invalid means it can be verified using the link https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleidYou must have correct credentials the correct answers for three respective questions , date of birth , rescue mail address and its password for the mail address that is an Apple ID signed in Mac system preferences .

you don't knew the Apple ID password reset it If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Sign out Apple ID from Mac Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

And then sign in with new Apple ID address Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support in the empty fields .

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 13, 2021 10:34 AM in response to Grandma0910

The Apple ID is invalid means it can be verified using the link https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleidYou must have correct credentials the correct answers for three respective questions , date of birth , rescue mail address and its password for the mail address that is an Apple ID signed in Mac system preferences .

you don't knew the Apple ID password reset it If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Sign out Apple ID from Mac Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

And then sign in with new Apple ID address Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support in the empty fields .

How to Change email for iCloud account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.