You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got Apple TV on my iPhone 7

How can I watch champions league on my Apple TV app on my iPhone 7 thanks

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 13, 2021 6:18 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2021 6:34 PM

Keep in mind that this programming, UEFA Champions League is not part of the Apple TV+ subscription. You can still watch this programming within the Apple TV app however it appears that it will cost you for a subscription. For example, in the US, you will require a subscription FuboTV for this programming while it is provided by CBS and FOX over FuboTV.

You can perform a Google Search in your region and find the appropriate subscription costs OR you can conduct a search for “Champtions League” within your TV app on your iPhone and it will show you your paid options for it.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 13, 2021 6:34 PM in response to ruifrommarrickville

Keep in mind that this programming, UEFA Champions League is not part of the Apple TV+ subscription. You can still watch this programming within the Apple TV app however it appears that it will cost you for a subscription. For example, in the US, you will require a subscription FuboTV for this programming while it is provided by CBS and FOX over FuboTV.

You can perform a Google Search in your region and find the appropriate subscription costs OR you can conduct a search for “Champtions League” within your TV app on your iPhone and it will show you your paid options for it.

Axel F.

I got Apple TV on my iPhone 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.