You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How I can change payments method? I’m in Saudi Arabia and I want pay with Saudi visa card

How to put a payment method fro UAE to KSA debit Visa card ????

Posted on Sep 14, 2021 6:14 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2021 7:25 AM

Hello Ciro66,

It sounds like you want to update your payment method. We understand how important this is to you and we are here to help.

The payment method must correspond with the region you are in. This article can help you verify you are in the correct region: Change your Apple ID country or region

Once you are in the correct region for the payment method you would like to use, follow the steps from the related article you visited: Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods

If the issue persists, can you provide a few more details? What happens when you attempt to update your payment method? Have you verified that your payment method is accepted? Also, have you moved to a new country recently?

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 15, 2021 7:25 AM in response to ciro66

Hello Ciro66,

It sounds like you want to update your payment method. We understand how important this is to you and we are here to help.

The payment method must correspond with the region you are in. This article can help you verify you are in the correct region: Change your Apple ID country or region

Once you are in the correct region for the payment method you would like to use, follow the steps from the related article you visited: Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods

If the issue persists, can you provide a few more details? What happens when you attempt to update your payment method? Have you verified that your payment method is accepted? Also, have you moved to a new country recently?

Cheers!

How I can change payments method? I’m in Saudi Arabia and I want pay with Saudi visa card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.