You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Music keeps playing the same song even when I skip it

My Apple Music keeps playing the same song. Whatever the first song is it will continue to play that song regardless if I skip to the next song. My car or phone will say it’s a different song but that same song will be playing. How can I fix this?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 18, 2021 3:16 PM

3 replies

Sep 19, 2021 12:37 PM in response to Juanitapg

HI Juanitapg,

We see Apple Music on your device keeps repeating a song despite attempting to skip to the next one. To confirm, do you have the repeat option toggled on in Apple Music? This would cause it to repeat one song over and over.

If this is not the case, does this happen if you go to to the Library tab of Apple Music and then select either an entire album or the full list of all of your songs?

Finally, if it persists after all of the above, take a moment to restart your iPhone and test again.

Cheers!

My Apple Music keeps playing the same song even when I skip it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.