You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad apps too zoomed in for screen size

Since updating to iPadOS 15 I’m getting this weird behavior: sometimes apps open in a way that doesn’t fit the screen size. This only happens when using the trackpad (Logitech Combo touch keyboard). I have no accessibility option turned on.

I already did a factory reset of the iPad, but that didn’t help.

This is a very annoying issue, because it happens when I’m at work and breaks the flow of it.

What else can I do to solve it?

The screenshot is not cut, that’s how the issue shows up

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 1:25 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 1:30 AM

You may need to seek assistance directly from Apple Support. You will find the Get Support link at top-right of this page.

Alternatively you can initiate and manage a support case using the excellent Apple Support App. If the App is not already installed on your device, it can be downloaded directly from the App Store:

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/apple-support/id1130498044

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 23, 2021 1:30 AM in response to UncleBogs

You may need to seek assistance directly from Apple Support. You will find the Get Support link at top-right of this page.

Alternatively you can initiate and manage a support case using the excellent Apple Support App. If the App is not already installed on your device, it can be downloaded directly from the App Store:

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/apple-support/id1130498044

iPad apps too zoomed in for screen size

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.