You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes isn't available in the Microsoft store

What is going on? iTunes is no longer available for download from the Microsoft Store. I just noticed the problem today.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 5:37 AM

7 replies

Sep 24, 2021 9:32 AM in response to micron929rr

Hi micron929rr,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

We are happy to help with the issue you are having with not being able to download iTunes. We see you came from Download and use iTunes for Windows. What is your current Windows version? Which Windows version of iTunes are you trying to download? What happens if you click on "See System Requirements" under "Redeem a code" ?

Did you try clicking on any of the links in the section "If you can't access the Microsoft Store" in Download and use iTunes for Windows?

Cheers!

Sep 24, 2021 9:46 AM in response to jdo_apple

I have Windows 10 Pro. iTunes version? I have no idea. I just clicked on the link from iTunes.com. I also tried searching the App Store for iTunes..doesn’t appear in any searches. Doesn’t download if I click on the other areas as you described. I can download every other app in the store. iTunes just isn’t showing in a search and doesn’t allow to download when following link from iTunes.com to the Microsoft store

iTunes isn't available in the Microsoft store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.