You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a subscription for Apple TV. Does this give me access to Apple News? If not,how can I access Apple News?

I have a subscription for Apple+ TV. How can I also get Apple News. Is this included with my TV subscription?

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 13

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 7:07 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 7:41 AM

Apple News+ is a different subscription from Apple TV+.

Apple News+ is available on iPhone, iPad, and Mac in the Apple News app in supported countries.

Apple News (without the Plus) is free.

How is Apple News+ different from Apple News?
Apple News and Apple News+ both feature the world’s best journalism from trusted sources, curated by human editors and personalized to your interests. With Apple News+ you unlock access to premium content from hundreds of magazines and leading local, national, and international newspapers, cover-to-cover magazine issues you can read online or off, and audio stories — professionally narrated versions of some of the best stories available in Apple News+.

Apple News+ is included in the subscription bundle Apple One Premier.

Read the latest headlines in the Apple News app - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 23, 2021 7:41 AM in response to Pattycake1961

Apple News+ is a different subscription from Apple TV+.

Apple News+ is available on iPhone, iPad, and Mac in the Apple News app in supported countries.

Apple News (without the Plus) is free.

How is Apple News+ different from Apple News?
Apple News and Apple News+ both feature the world’s best journalism from trusted sources, curated by human editors and personalized to your interests. With Apple News+ you unlock access to premium content from hundreds of magazines and leading local, national, and international newspapers, cover-to-cover magazine issues you can read online or off, and audio stories — professionally narrated versions of some of the best stories available in Apple News+.

Apple News+ is included in the subscription bundle Apple One Premier.

Read the latest headlines in the Apple News app - Apple Support

I have a subscription for Apple TV. Does this give me access to Apple News? If not,how can I access Apple News?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.