You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I update my iPhone 8 to iOS 14.8 my camera is stopped working

What should I do?, after I updated to iOS 14.8, the camera stopped working, I thought it would be fixed in the next version, but now I upgraded to iOS 15 and nothing changed, what should I do?, please help.

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 1:41 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 1:45 AM

Remove any case or film that might block the flash. ... If the LED flash doesn't work as a flashlight, contact Apple Support for help with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If the flash works only sometimes, open the Camera app and tap the flash button to choose a different setting.

If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or ... - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 24, 2021 1:45 AM in response to arseny144

Remove any case or film that might block the flash. ... If the LED flash doesn't work as a flashlight, contact Apple Support for help with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If the flash works only sometimes, open the Camera app and tap the flash button to choose a different setting.

If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or ... - Apple Support

Sep 24, 2021 1:46 AM in response to arseny144

If you still need help, reset Face ID, then set it up again. Go to Settings > Face ID &Passcode and tap Reset Face ID. Then tap Set up Face ID to set it up again.3 days ago

If Face ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple ...

Do you have a disabled Face ID alert on your device?

Please read the "What to do Next" section in this link, if nothing works as per the instruction given in this link --> If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro

When I update my iPhone 8 to iOS 14.8 my camera is stopped working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.