You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

đź’ˇ Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

left airpod stopped working completely

My left airpod stopped working completely, like it doesn’t even charge in the case. My right one works just fine. I have cleaned my airpods and my case multiple times and reset my airpods multiple times but it still won’t work. What do I do?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 7:26 PM

1 reply

Sep 26, 2021 9:27 AM in response to fifimargaret

Hello fifimargaret.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're experiencing issues with your AirPods. Specifically, your left AirPod is no longer responding or working properly. We can understand how this would be an issue. We also noticed that you're already coming from a helpful resource below:

If your left or right AirPod isn't working - Apple Support

It sounds like you've done a great job in troubleshooting this specific issue. There are two more resources we'd like to share with you below:

If your AirPods won’t charge - Apple Support

If your AirPods won't connect - Apple Support

These resources have a few more additional steps you can try. However, if you continue to experience issues, it might be best to reach out to Apple Support for help. Just in case, you can use the link below to reach them:

Get Support - Apple

We hope this information is useful. Cheers.

left airpod stopped working completely

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.