You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music video won't start playing

yesterday I updated to MacOS BirSur 11.6 on my MacBook Air M1

I subscribed to Apple Music via Apple One for Family.

I can listen to all Music without problem. but in Apple Music app for Mac, All Music Video won't start playing.

I restarted Mac and it won't help

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 8:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 8:54 PM

Shower999 Said:

"Apple Music video won't start playing: yesterday I updated to MacOS BirSur 11.6 on my MacBook Air M1 I subscribed to Apple Music via Apple One for Family. I can listen to all Music without problem. but in Apple Music app for Mac, All Music Video won't start playing. I restarted Mac and it won't help"

-------

Increase the Volume:

On the music videos, increase the volume.

New Login Session:

Log out if iTunes and Log back in. Open the Music App. Use the Account menu of the Music app.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 24, 2021 8:54 PM in response to Shower999

Shower999 Said:

"Apple Music video won't start playing: yesterday I updated to MacOS BirSur 11.6 on my MacBook Air M1 I subscribed to Apple Music via Apple One for Family. I can listen to all Music without problem. but in Apple Music app for Mac, All Music Video won't start playing. I restarted Mac and it won't help"

-------

Increase the Volume:

On the music videos, increase the volume.

New Login Session:

Log out if iTunes and Log back in. Open the Music App. Use the Account menu of the Music app.

Sep 24, 2021 9:08 PM in response to Shower999

Shower999 Said:

"Apple Music video won't start playing: Log out but I cannot log in.: then I authorise this computer from menu and I logged in and everything back to normal. Video plays. just need to re sync my database"

-------

New Download:

If purchased items, delete these music videos form your library, if downloaded. Then, redownload them.

Apple Music video won't start playing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.