You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone is continually popping up that it has been hacked.

My iPhone is continually popping up that it has been hacked. How can this be handled?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 2:10 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 2:14 PM

Your phone has not been hacked; you are receiving phishing messages→Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

If you are seeing these in your calendar→Delete spam calendars and events on iPhone - Apple Support

If they are messages in Safari→About pop-up ads and windows in Safari - Apple Support

If they are email or texts just delete them and ignore them.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 25, 2021 2:14 PM in response to Hackingiphone

Your phone has not been hacked; you are receiving phishing messages→Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

If you are seeing these in your calendar→Delete spam calendars and events on iPhone - Apple Support

If they are messages in Safari→About pop-up ads and windows in Safari - Apple Support

If they are email or texts just delete them and ignore them.

My iPhone is continually popping up that it has been hacked.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.