You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My AirPods don’t appear in Find My

How do I get my AirPods to appear as a device on FindMy?

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 5:18 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 5:23 PM

If your Airpods aren't appearing in Find My it is likely at least one of the following has happened:

• They have been registered to another person's Apple ID
  • They are out of Bluetooth Range
  • They are offline / out of charge.
  • It has been too long to track them (24 hours)

See here - If your AirPods are lost

If you are unable to find your Airpod, Apple does sell replacements, where you can pay to replace one individual Airpod and you can look into it here AirPods Repair – Official Apple Support

If you have lost both your Airpods and/or case, it might be more economical to buy a new set.

If you have not lost your Airpods and have them with you, you will need to make sure you have enabled Find My

See Here - Set up Find My on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 26, 2021 5:23 PM in response to JimDylan

If your Airpods aren't appearing in Find My it is likely at least one of the following has happened:

• They have been registered to another person's Apple ID
  • They are out of Bluetooth Range
  • They are offline / out of charge.
  • It has been too long to track them (24 hours)

See here - If your AirPods are lost

If you are unable to find your Airpod, Apple does sell replacements, where you can pay to replace one individual Airpod and you can look into it here AirPods Repair – Official Apple Support

If you have lost both your Airpods and/or case, it might be more economical to buy a new set.

If you have not lost your Airpods and have them with you, you will need to make sure you have enabled Find My

See Here - Set up Find My on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac

My AirPods don’t appear in Find My

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.