You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari iOS 15 bugs

I can't copy text from a PDF IN Safari and paste it into another app using iOS 15, iPhone 13. When I select the text and tap the option to copy all appears fine, but when I switch to another app the paste option isn't available as if the clipboard was empty.

Second problem, if I rotate to landscape sometimes Safari will not allow typing into the URL bar. Rotating back to portrait does not fix the problem for that tab. I have to open a new one.

Anyone else with these issues? A fix?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 9:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 11:26 PM

Russ G Said:

"Safari iOS 15 bugs: I hope I am not being dense but I don’t see what your reply has to do with my OP. Did you mean for your post to be on another discussion?"

-------

Copy & Paste Error:

Went to make the changes, and apparently they didn’t go through, not having enough time to do so.

Edit: Provide Apple Feedback:

Inform Apple of this big. Apple wont get back to you directly on this, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more that will know what bugs are going around, and what fixes to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: On when you came across this issue, and how you have troubleshot it thus far.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary
3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 26, 2021 11:26 PM in response to Russ G

Russ G Said:

"Safari iOS 15 bugs: I hope I am not being dense but I don’t see what your reply has to do with my OP. Did you mean for your post to be on another discussion?"

-------

Copy & Paste Error:

Went to make the changes, and apparently they didn’t go through, not having enough time to do so.

Edit: Provide Apple Feedback:

Inform Apple of this big. Apple wont get back to you directly on this, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more that will know what bugs are going around, and what fixes to include in updates to come.

2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: On when you came across this issue, and how you have troubleshot it thus far.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Sep 26, 2021 9:48 PM in response to Russ G

Russ G Said:

"Safari iOS 15 bugs"

-------

Provide Apple Feedback:

If you think that Apple Accounts should be merge-able, then inform Apple of this.Apple wont get back to you directly on this, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they'll know what suits their customers' needs and wants. Being there is no "General" feedback for the App Store, use iPhone feedback, as that is the device you are using.

2. Select: "Other" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Proceed from there as necessary

Safari iOS 15 bugs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.