You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

who stole my apple id icloud information..i never log in a computer or mac..help to indenty is alien

more privacy as been using..so hard to use that app community

Posted on Sep 27, 2021 7:20 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2021 7:47 AM

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Checklist: If you want to see if anyone else has access to your device or accounts - Apple Support

Security and your Apple ID - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

I know some of that information may have been posted already but I do not have all the titles and respective URLs memorized for the Apple Support documents so I have no idea to what bare URLs are referring.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 27, 2021 7:47 AM in response to shafiro420

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Checklist: If you want to see if anyone else has access to your device or accounts - Apple Support

Security and your Apple ID - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

I know some of that information may have been posted already but I do not have all the titles and respective URLs memorized for the Apple Support documents so I have no idea to what bare URLs are referring.

who stole my apple id icloud information..i never log in a computer or mac..help to indenty is alien

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.