You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud photos help

I am using iCloud on a PC and can't transfer or drag photos to a newly created album in iCloud. I am not trying to upload or download, just organize within iCloud. Any ideas?

Posted on Sep 30, 2021 3:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 2:47 PM

appleQhelp, 

Thanks for those additional details. Let's work to isolate the situation. Are you able to test using a different browser on your computer? For example if you're using Firefox, can you test using Chrome or Edge?

Thanks.

4 replies

Oct 1, 2021 1:13 PM in response to AnnieL2

I am opening iCloud.com on my PC. Sometimes, not always, when I select photos, click on the plus sign, then identify the album or folder where I want them to go, nothing happens (i.e., they don't show up in the album/folder). I do not get an error message, they just don't show up in the designated album/folder. I tried selecting the photos, clicking on the plus sign, and creating a new album or folder. Sometimes that works. Often, I will select multiple photos and only a few of them go.

icloud photos help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.