You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change Password for email -- iOS 14.8 on iPhone 7P

I have multiple email accounts. I need to change the password in my phone for one of those accounts. I read an earlier posting for this, but I don't have an "account password" entry. And like the other poster, I have changed the password for the email account, and in my case, with other devices, but I can't seem to do this for this iPhone.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 6:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 7:11 AM

Found it. Password is listed as a bunch of large dots in a row. One must over type this. OK. So now one is going to put in a generated password from a non-Apple source. Probably want to let me see more than one character at a time. You make this painful.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 1, 2021 7:11 AM in response to Wylbur

Found it. Password is listed as a bunch of large dots in a row. One must over type this. OK. So now one is going to put in a generated password from a non-Apple source. Probably want to let me see more than one character at a time. You make this painful.

Change Password for email -- iOS 14.8 on iPhone 7P

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.