You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find my app library?

There are a couple of games I used to play on my ipad and iphone, I've updated my phone since then and been busy with work and wanted to redownload them. I can't remember their names to find them in the app store again and I can't seem to find a link anywhere a list or GUI of all the apps I have previously downloaded and purchased.

I can't believe I have to make a help forum post for something as basic as finding a list of my previous purchases or downloads. Every time I search for a previously downloaded app I get the cloud arrow icon so I know there is a list of them somewhere.

Where is it?

Posted on Oct 2, 2021 1:34 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2021 1:39 PM

See information in See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more - Apple Support

1 reply

How do I find my app library?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.