You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, I purchase a Ipad pro 12.9 ' 4th gen in US for my wife, recently its front screen(only) crack, i am in China now, can I still use Apple care for repairing in China?

Hello, I purchase a Ipad pro 12.9 ' 4th gen in US for my wife, recently its front screen(only) crack, i am in China now, can I still use Apple care for repairing in China?

iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Oct 2, 2021 7:50 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2021 10:49 PM

If you have just the regular warranty, it is only valid in the country you purchased it in.

If you actually purchased Applecare plus, here is a link to the terms.

https://www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/us/

You can choose your date of purchase and then look at the terms; I chose April - September 2021 - see this paragraph on page 3:

Please note that if you seek service under this Plan in a country other than your country of

purchase, the service fee will need to be paid in that country’s currency and at that country’s

applicable rate – for further details, including regarding applicable fees by country, please visit

the AppleCare+ support website at apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/.

That appears to indicate that your device would be covered by Applecare + in other countries. Best to check with Apple since we are all just other users.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 2, 2021 10:49 PM in response to Peterupup

If you have just the regular warranty, it is only valid in the country you purchased it in.

If you actually purchased Applecare plus, here is a link to the terms.

https://www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/us/

You can choose your date of purchase and then look at the terms; I chose April - September 2021 - see this paragraph on page 3:

Please note that if you seek service under this Plan in a country other than your country of

purchase, the service fee will need to be paid in that country’s currency and at that country’s

applicable rate – for further details, including regarding applicable fees by country, please visit

the AppleCare+ support website at apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/.

That appears to indicate that your device would be covered by Applecare + in other countries. Best to check with Apple since we are all just other users.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.