You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The right AirPod is very soft and I can’t hear. It looks clean and I have cleaned it. I have disconnected, forgotten, updated my phone, etc. any other ideas? The left one works fine.

My right AirPod is extremely soft. I have tried all the fixes I can find in every search. Nothing is working. They are clean. The left is working fine.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021 8:45 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2021 8:50 PM

Hi,

You already did great job to update your iOS version on your iPhone, have you already tried to reset arrpods first? Or have you check balancing audio on your sound audio setting, follow this link https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211218

If still persist then i recommend you to bring to apple repair center. thanks

1 reply

The right AirPod is very soft and I can’t hear. It looks clean and I have cleaned it. I have disconnected, forgotten, updated my phone, etc. any other ideas? The left one works fine.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.