You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple map voice change

I have an iPhone SE. I have changed my Siri voice to a male voice and are very happy with it. I have been trying to change my apple map voice to the same voice, but the original map voice comes on the map, not the Siri voice I have changed it to. How to get the male voice on my apple map. Can I not do it on my phone (it has scaled down features). Please help

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 4, 2021 3:35 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 6:50 AM

Hi mermaidlifer,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help changing Siri's voice in Apple Maps.

If you have changed Siri's voice, the change should also be reflected in Maps. Please double-check the steps here: Change Siri voice or language.

Have you restarted your device?

Have you updated to iOS 15.0.1? Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

Let us know if the issue continues.

Have a fantastic day!

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 5, 2021 6:50 AM in response to mermaidlifer

Hi mermaidlifer,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help changing Siri's voice in Apple Maps.

If you have changed Siri's voice, the change should also be reflected in Maps. Please double-check the steps here: Change Siri voice or language.

Have you restarted your device?

Have you updated to iOS 15.0.1? Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

Let us know if the issue continues.

Have a fantastic day!

Apple map voice change

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.