You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have apple care on my 12 pro . I have a screen protector on, and may have cracked the screen. Is screen replacement covered?

I have apple care+ on my 12 pro+ . I have a screen protector on, and may have cracked the screen. Is screen replacement covered?

Posted on Oct 4, 2021 5:54 AM

10 replies

Oct 4, 2021 7:23 AM in response to hwilli

If you paid for AppleCare+ you can use it to get the screen replaced for $29 at your Apple Store Genius Bar.

See this link --> iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple Support

At the bottom of the link you will find this:

Is your iPhone covered by AppleCare+?

If you have an AppleCare+ plan, you can use it to cover screen repair. AppleCare+ gives you expert technical support and hardware coverage from Apple, including accidental damage protection. Each incident of accidental damage is subject to a service fee or deductible, depending on your plan. If you don't have an AppleCare+ plan, you'll pay the out-of-warranty fee.

If your device is covered by AppleCare+ and you request onsite service, the additional onsite visit fee will be waived.

iPhone model Screen repair

(AppleCare+ service fee)All eligible iPhone models$ 29Additional on-site visit fee (waived)$ 0

I have apple care on my 12 pro . I have a screen protector on, and may have cracked the screen. Is screen replacement covered?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.