You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My network says “weak security.” How do I change it to WPA3?

How do I change my security settings?

Remote Desktop

Posted on Oct 4, 2021 10:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2021 11:29 AM

Change the security settings on your router to WPA2 AES (or WPA 3 if your router supports that). How you change it varies by router. If you don't have instructions for your router, do an internet search for your router brand and model. Or if your router is provided by your internet service provider, check their website for instructions.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 4, 2021 11:29 AM in response to cmc9

Change the security settings on your router to WPA2 AES (or WPA 3 if your router supports that). How you change it varies by router. If you don't have instructions for your router, do an internet search for your router brand and model. Or if your router is provided by your internet service provider, check their website for instructions.

My network says “weak security.” How do I change it to WPA3?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.