You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple watch

I have spent countless hours with apple AND my cellular carrier. My understanding is that my daughter's iwatch CAN be paired to my phone along with my personal iWatch. No one at apple has contradicted that information. I am currently with my cellphone carrier to try to fix the problem. We have narrowed down that the "SIM" number was incorrect from what the cellular company had. However, whenever we try to setup cellular for my daughter's iWatch, my phone says : "unable to configure cellular plan" AND I receive a notification to my phone: "could not set up cellular, open the apple watch app to finish setting up cellular".

It's circular. I keep going in circles. I am now waiting for another 45 minutes for a TIER 2 support because I've stumped the cellular company.

Am I wrong? You CAN pair 2 watches, otherwise apple would have told me that, right?!

Posted on Oct 4, 2021 1:51 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2021 1:59 PM

You can certainly pair multiple watches to a single iPhone, but I believe all those watches must use the same cellular plan. The exception would be if you are setting up your daughters watch using the Family setup feature.

Set up an Apple Watch for a family member - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.