You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps

I downloaded a game but then didn’t want it anymore and deleted it. Ever since I deleted it when ever I download a new app it starts downloading again. I have tried deleting it multiple times. It won’t stop happening.

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 12:42 AM

2 replies

Oct 5, 2021 6:52 PM in response to brandin416

Hello brandin416,

We understand that you installed an app and deleted it, but it continues to reinstall. If you haven't already, restart your iPhone as that can resolve many odd issues: Restart your iPhone

After restarting, delete the app once again to see if it remains deleted: Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If the behavior continues, we encourage you to reach out to the app developer to look into this too: How to contact an app developer

Keep us posted on the results.

Take care.

Apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.