You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to return my iphone

Hello, I bought iphone 13 last Wed, I want to return to my iphone.

Because I was disappointed with the camera function of the iPhone 13.

I want to refund iPhone 13 and change it to iPhone 13 Pro. But I know 13 Pro had to wait a month. Can I get a refund on iPhone 13 at the store and buy 13 pro right away? I live near Fort lee New Jersey.

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 7:43 PM

4 replies

Oct 5, 2021 7:49 PM in response to yunji33

As you know, you have 14 days to return that iPhone. You bought it last Wednesday so it is about a week old. Yes, you can return that iPhone 13 for a full refund. What you are not guaranteed is the availability of iPhone 13 Pro the day you get to the Apple Store to make the return and the purchase.

There is no one step exchange. The way the process works is that return your iPhone for a refund. That is one independent transaction. You then make a new purchase as a separate transaction.

Axel F.

I want to return my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.