You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does my screen turn Pink when i click force reset

I use an iPhone 13 pro and my screen turns pink for a few seconds when forcing it to reset. I know this isnt normal. What should I do?

(pic is from the internet but it’s similar to that)

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 7:12 AM

2 replies

Oct 7, 2021 8:36 AM in response to JohnALM

Hi JohnALM,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. 

We see from your post that you have a question about a pink screen displaying when force restarting your iPhone. We want to help. While we are unable to determine why you would see a quick flash of pink screen when you force restart your iPhone, we can address the reason why you may have had to do that. You can look at the steps in this article that talks about If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen.

Also, it's a good idea to update your iPhone. It is always a good idea to have a backup of your iPhone before updating. 

Here’s How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Here’s how to Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support 

Best Regards!

Why does my screen turn Pink when i click force reset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.