You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost Apple Music when changed country

Hi,

I changed country from Ireland to Canada tonight but I’ve lost all my music. When I sync music only 15 songs carry over but I had over 10000 songs on my Irish library.

is there any way to possible get my music back? If I change back to Ireland will they still be there?

thanks

Brian

iPhone 12

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 10:49 PM

8 replies

Oct 7, 2021 1:35 PM in response to hcsitas

I bought an iPhone 12 in May (it's on this phone it's disappeared), but before that I had an iPhone 8. I turned on iPhone 8 and the majority of my music is still on that phone (except for the music from May to now). Is there a way to sync to get the music from the iPhone 8 to the iPhone 12?

The other option is to manually enter them 1 by 1 from the iPhone 8 but this would be so slow considering I've about 10000 songs.

Lost Apple Music when changed country

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.