You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

email settings with attachments uk

hi

i have an iPhone 12 mini, which I bought direct from the apple store in the UK.

Actual problem is with sending emails with an attachment. Photos taken from the phone are fine and send. This is with wifi and also phone signal, but scanned files of 33mb are not sending.

I have attached the error message itself, but it will not let me expand the message to read the end of the text.

all settings have been checked with the email provider sky, (now yahoo mail), I have deleted the accounts and reinstalled with the auto system.

if I send an email with an iCloud account it won’t send either but gives a better error message (2nd photo)

Which indicates a phone problem somewhere.

hoping for some pointers please?

many thanks

can any

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 6:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2021 2:11 PM

Thanks for that.

ive done more digging and yahoo have reduced the file size allowed down to 25mb. Even the provider hadn’t realised they had dropped the limit allowed.

thanks for the direction.

2 replies

email settings with attachments uk

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.