You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to use the money on my Apple Cash card?

How do I use my Apple Cash?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 8, 2021 11:28 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2021 11:52 AM

There are a number of options:

Transfer it to a bank or debit card: Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple Support

Use it to send money to someone else: Send and receive money with Apple Cash - Apple Support

Use it to buy something somewhere that Apple Pay is accepted: Make purchases using Apple Pay - Apple Support

Use it to make a payment on your Apple Card balance due (if you have an Apple Card): How to make Apple Card payments - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 8, 2021 11:52 AM in response to Catlovesdon

There are a number of options:

Transfer it to a bank or debit card: Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple Support

Use it to send money to someone else: Send and receive money with Apple Cash - Apple Support

Use it to buy something somewhere that Apple Pay is accepted: Make purchases using Apple Pay - Apple Support

Use it to make a payment on your Apple Card balance due (if you have an Apple Card): How to make Apple Card payments - Apple Support

How to use the money on my Apple Cash card?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.