You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

fast charger for my both iphone 7 plus and iphone xs max?

What charger can i use to fast charge my both iphone 7 plus and iphone xs max?

Posted on Oct 8, 2021 8:21 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2021 8:48 PM

When I had the iPhone 7 Plus, I used the 12W Charger to charge it. It was not necessarily a fast charge but it was faster than the included 5W charger.

When I had the iPhone Xs Max, I was using the 29W USB-C Charger by using a USB-C to Lightning cable with it. This combination fast charged the iPhone Xs Max and I remember that Apple sold the 29W USB -C charger fast charge it.

Based on what is available today and what you may need to fast charge your iPhone 7 Plus and your iPhone Xs Max, I recommend that you purchase the 20W USB-C Charger along with a USB-C to Lightning cable and this way you can charge both of your iPhones (separately) at a fast rate.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 8, 2021 8:48 PM in response to Iramesro

When I had the iPhone 7 Plus, I used the 12W Charger to charge it. It was not necessarily a fast charge but it was faster than the included 5W charger.

When I had the iPhone Xs Max, I was using the 29W USB-C Charger by using a USB-C to Lightning cable with it. This combination fast charged the iPhone Xs Max and I remember that Apple sold the 29W USB -C charger fast charge it.

Based on what is available today and what you may need to fast charge your iPhone 7 Plus and your iPhone Xs Max, I recommend that you purchase the 20W USB-C Charger along with a USB-C to Lightning cable and this way you can charge both of your iPhones (separately) at a fast rate.

Axel F.

fast charger for my both iphone 7 plus and iphone xs max?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.