You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need help transferring photos from iphone 13 to icloud storage

I just transferred from iphone 12 to iphone 13 successfully. However, I can’t upload my photos to the icloud even when I have it on in the settings. What am I doing wrong?

Posted on Oct 9, 2021 1:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2021 1:55 PM

Go to Settings/[your name]/iCloud and turn on Photos. You could have done this on the 12 first, then on the 13 to migrate the photos to the 13. If you had not done it on the 12 then the photos would be in the backup you restored to the 13, and you can then sync them to iCloud as I described. Depending on how many photos you have and your Internet speed it can take a while to complete.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 9, 2021 1:55 PM in response to imagesintime

Go to Settings/[your name]/iCloud and turn on Photos. You could have done this on the 12 first, then on the 13 to migrate the photos to the 13. If you had not done it on the 12 then the photos would be in the backup you restored to the 13, and you can then sync them to iCloud as I described. Depending on how many photos you have and your Internet speed it can take a while to complete.

Need help transferring photos from iphone 13 to icloud storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.