You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

“Request timed out” with Apple Music

I just recently updated my phone to IOS 15 and since then I have been having major issues with my Apple Music. It’ll only play specific songs out of my playlists and it will not play any songs I search up. I know for sure that this is from the update. I have tried everything there is to try to fix it and nothing is working. I am very frustrated because I pay for Apple Music when it doesn’t even work. I am hoping that something is resolved soon or I will be terminating my subscription.

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 9, 2021 5:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2021 6:44 PM

This is a user-to-user forum. No one here (with VERY limited exceptions) works for Apple. You should make this known to Apple using the 'Get Support' link at the top-right corner of this page.

1 reply

“Request timed out” with Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.