You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to trace off iphone mobile location?

my iphone XR was stolen . I can’t trace its location due to the monbilenis off . Kindly support me on this matter please. I nee my phone back . Than you

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

iPhone XR

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 12:20 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply
3 replies

Oct 10, 2021 6:01 PM in response to exequiel112

The key word is your post is STOLEN.

Follow the steps in the reply, and move on; obtain a replacement device and restore from your most recent backup.

IMPORTANT: Be VERY wary of any/all messages in the coming months purporting to be from Apple stating something like, “Your lost phone has been located, enter your credentials to verify your identity.”

It’s a common scam attempting to possibly take-over your account and to remove the phone’s activation lock.

Oct 10, 2021 6:19 PM in response to exequiel112

exequiel112 Said:

"How to trace off iphone mobile location?: my iphone XR was stolen . I can’t trace its location due to the monbilenis off . Kindly support me on this matter please. I nee my phone back . Than you"

-------

Stollen iPhone:

What makes you so certain it was stollen? Backtrack your locations, seeing if it comes about. If you were at a retail store, then contact them, asking if it was placed aside by the store's manager.

How to trace off iphone mobile location?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.