You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have set up the iphone. how to transfer data now

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 11, 2021 11:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2021 11:29 AM

If you've already setup the iPhone, erase it and start over. See the following from Move from Android to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Tap Move Data from Android

While you set up your new iOS device, look for the Apps & Data screen. Then tap Move Data from Android. (If you already finished setup, you need to erase your iOS device and start over. If you don't want to erase, just transfer your content manually.)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 11, 2021 11:29 AM in response to renoymavila

If you've already setup the iPhone, erase it and start over. See the following from Move from Android to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Tap Move Data from Android

While you set up your new iOS device, look for the Apps & Data screen. Then tap Move Data from Android. (If you already finished setup, you need to erase your iOS device and start over. If you don't want to erase, just transfer your content manually.)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.