You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to know if I have apple care or any insurance on my phone

I want to know if I have my insurance on my phone how I should know?

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 10:17 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 10:23 AM

If you bought insurance from your carrier or you purchased AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss you have insurance. If you didn’t, you don’t. If you are asking about warrant (which isn’t the same as insurance) you can check here→Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support or just go to Settings/General/About on your phone and there is an entry for warranty coverage expiration dates.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 13, 2021 10:23 AM in response to celymer

If you bought insurance from your carrier or you purchased AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss you have insurance. If you didn’t, you don’t. If you are asking about warrant (which isn’t the same as insurance) you can check here→Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support or just go to Settings/General/About on your phone and there is an entry for warranty coverage expiration dates.

I want to know if I have apple care or any insurance on my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.