You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t open storage on my iPhone 11

Hello I was wondering why I can’t open storage on my iPhone 11 I try opening but it stays loading for a long time can someone help me?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 6:23 PM

4 replies

Oct 13, 2021 9:39 PM in response to Brian_He

Brian_He Said:

"I can’t open storage on my iPhone 11: it says I’m using zero KB but I’m using way more than that"

-------

Report this to Apple:

Do your part: Let Apple know what is going on here. Provide them with feedback on this. They may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they received on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Comment: on when you came across this issue, and how you have troubleshot it this far.
  3. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  4. Proceed from there aw necessary

Oct 13, 2021 9:08 PM in response to Brian_He

You are experiencing the Storage bug in iOS version 15.0. You are therefore seeing 0KB used even though you are using way more than that (obviously). This bug does not affect any performance on your iPhone, however it is still annoying.

Did you update your iPhone to iOS version 15.0.2 on your iPhone? Apple has addressed that bug and is evident in iOS 15.0.2

Axel F.

Oct 13, 2021 6:28 PM in response to Brian_He

1. Update your iPhone to iOS version 15.0.2 if you have not done so already. Allow a few hours after the update has been completed before you check iPhone Storage and are able to view the full table.
  2. If the above does not work, then you can Try and Force Restart your iPhone EXACTLY as shown below and see whether that resolves the issue:
  • Press and quickly release Volume UP button
  • Press and quickly release Volume DOWN button
  • Press and Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears and then release the Side button (Can take up to 20 seconds. (DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF). 

Axel F.

I can’t open storage on my iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.