You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find My iPhone

I'm trying to reset my iPhone X because I am not able to connect my new iCloud account to my phone, but I am unable to sign out of the old iCloud account. Every avenue I try always results in needing the password/access to the old iCloud account.

I do not know the password to my old iCloud account, the email that is connected to that iCloud account does not exist anymore. I have tried every password combination that it could be, which has lead to that account being locked, and Apple will contact that email with a solution (which is not possible due to it not existing anymore). It's a vicious cycle.

I need to find a way to be able to escape the old iCloud account without the password.

Please and Thank You.

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on Oct 14, 2021 9:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2021 10:28 AM

Review this: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201441

Similar questions

1 reply

Find My iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.