You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have I have cables for my iPhone 11 and power plugs - the cord that comes witht he iPhone 13 does not fit these power plugs; di I get an adaptor or can I use one of the older cables with a USB connector?

I have I have cables for my iPhone 11 and power plugs - the cord that comes witht he iPhone 13 does not fit these power plugs; di I get an adaptor or can I use one of the older cables with a USB connector?

iPhone 7, iOS 11

Posted on Oct 15, 2021 8:48 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2021 8:51 AM

You can use previous iPhone charging cables and plugs. Or, if you want to move up to fast charging on your new iPhone, buy a USB C 20W charging brick and use the cable which came with your phone.

Apple sells 20W USB C bricks, as does Best Buy or loads of options on Amazon.com

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.