You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wpa2 password

My macbook is asking for wpa2 password !

how to reset it .

my other devices are connected and iphone as well ! I dont know where to find this thing ! On router too its does not say anything .

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.5

Posted on Oct 15, 2021 9:30 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2021 7:57 PM

Hi simran2607,

The WPA2 password is most likely the Wi-Fi password for your local network. WPA2 (as mentioned by ku4hx) is a network security protocol.

If you can log in to your router on a device that's already connected to the Wi-Fi network, you can use it to change the Wi-Fi password on your network. You'll need to enter the new password on all of your devices though.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 17, 2021 7:57 PM in response to simran2607

Hi simran2607,

The WPA2 password is most likely the Wi-Fi password for your local network. WPA2 (as mentioned by ku4hx) is a network security protocol.

If you can log in to your router on a device that's already connected to the Wi-Fi network, you can use it to change the Wi-Fi password on your network. You'll need to enter the new password on all of your devices though.

Wpa2 password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.