You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Somebody stole my phone and paid themselves via apple pay

What can i do from my laptop to either see transaction history and get the number or dispute these from apple pay

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 16, 2021 5:57 PM

9 replies

Oct 16, 2021 6:39 PM in response to dmerino0299

Hello ~ Did you perhaps share your passcode and perhaps your Apple ID with others? I would urge you to get in touch with your credit card company or companies to prevent further charges and take a read through info below:

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple ...

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple ...

~Katana-San~

Oct 17, 2021 8:45 AM in response to Katana-San

Or stolen while it was unlocked, and not immediately put into Lost mode (which would have erased the Wallet) and might not have been possible. But whatever happened was equivalent to having your physical wallet stolen. And like having your physical wallet stolen, there isn’t much you can do about the loss unless you have personal insurance.

Somebody stole my phone and paid themselves via apple pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.