You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I never owned these, they came in thru wifi

Only own iphone7

it is being redesignsted as a dismissable unsupportale and with pasting over tjer took pver control of bt speaker renaming it a hearing ❤️Health device so limited my use of my speaker"fir my own protection"

there is an iwatch

a mac,shoplite20ft,various vehicles,and many wifi routers access to my account by hacking (neighbor from **** 20ft away.

i exposed my sharecode accidentally as I did not understand what it was.

my question is how to get my account away from these freaks who use my account for nefarious means and even while I am watching something/half of my screen may have another thing showing.

this is an invasion of my privacy and you should make a plain way to isolate the phone to itself snd close it off to creeps.

they arecoming on overnite and setting my fone for wakeups

and torture events diagnostcs

iPhone 7

Posted on Oct 17, 2021 11:51 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2021 11:59 AM

Sounds like you need to change your router Password or if your router is provided by your service provider, ask them for a new modem/router. It would also help to change the passwords on your Apple account and all other accounts as they may have been revealed to these crooks.

Similar questions

1 reply

I never owned these, they came in thru wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.