You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phishing message

I got a notification about my phone getting hacked and the hacker is watching everything I do, how could I fix the problem? Please if anyone knows

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 17, 2021 2:54 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2021 3:02 PM

You really think that? Because I got the notification after I clicked on a link on Pinterest. I was like searching for a dress in Pinterest and then found a link, I clicked it and then got that notification about the hacker so I closed it immediately. Do you really think it’s fake?

10 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 17, 2021 3:02 PM in response to stedman1

You really think that? Because I got the notification after I clicked on a link on Pinterest. I was like searching for a dress in Pinterest and then found a link, I clicked it and then got that notification about the hacker so I closed it immediately. Do you really think it’s fake?

Oct 17, 2021 3:12 PM in response to Katana-San

Oh I was so worried, because when I got the notification there was something underneath that I had to click to get rid of the notification, like an “okay” button or something like that. I clicked that and then closed the website immediately. So I don’t have to do anything right now? Is there a way I can be sure that I’m not being hacked?

Oct 17, 2021 3:20 PM in response to raneen19

Hello again ~ You are fine and I can see why you would worry. Coming here to ask and put your mind at ease was the best thing for you to do. Just be alert and report these issues. Some of these messages are very realistic and can panic and convince some into the scam . Read through all that info I posted. Being educated is your very best defense.

~Katana-San~

Phishing message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.