You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

data recovery from disabled iphone

my phone 12 pro max is disabled, i was not able to unlock it, i tried to enter the passcode and then it went to "iphone is disabled" mode. i tried to connect to the iTunes to have my data back, but no use. what can i do to have my data back with my disabled iphone? ( i have no back ups) i really apprieciate it if you could help me recovery my data

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 12:46 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 12:53 PM

punisher2526 wrote:

my phone 12 pro max is disabled, i was not able to unlock it, i tried to enter the passcode and then it went to "iphone is disabled" mode. i tried to connect to the iTunes to have my data back, but no use. what can i do to have my data back with my disabled iphone? ( i have no back ups) i really apprieciate it if you could help me recovery my data

There is nothing you can do but this If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support too late to try and save data, backups should be done on a regular basis and not in time of crisis.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 18, 2021 12:53 PM in response to punisher2526

punisher2526 wrote:

There is nothing you can do but this If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support too late to try and save data, backups should be done on a regular basis and not in time of crisis.

data recovery from disabled iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.