You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem copying from Pages to Numbers

Hello, I've got a problem on topic. I have a table in Pages and I want to move it to Numbers but when I try nothing happens. Nothing is pasted into Numbers. Even just text - I tryed to copy-paste text but still nothing is pasted into Numbers.

Although when I copy-paste something from for example Excel - everything is okay! Text is copied (but not the style).

What's wrong? How could I fix the problem?

PS I use macbook air 2019

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.3

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 12:49 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Oct 19, 2021 5:12 AM in response to TatianaVi

I am not seeing that problem here. I copy/pasted from Pages to Numbers entire tables, ranges of cells, text from cells, text that was not in a table. I have copy/pasted a table from Pages into Excel. It was all text; I did not have any formulas. I am running the most recent versions of each, 11.2.

I do not know what the problem is but you might first want to narrow it down to Pages vs Numbers. Can you copy/paste from Pages to Textedit or Pages to Excel or Pages to Keynote? Can you copy/paste in Pages at all?

Problem copying from Pages to Numbers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.