You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone keeps restarting

Hello guys please help. I use an iPhone 11 pro and it keeps restarting. I have deleted my recent apps and reset my settings but it keeps restarting. Help.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 12:05 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 12:27 PM

ayakubu1 wrote:

there are many panics. it just blackouts then i see the apple logo

If you do see panic reports, restarts are happening at random using different apps and completing different tasks, your device very likely is having some undergoing hardware issue and needs to be serviced. If that is the case, see https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/service.

7 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 19, 2021 12:27 PM in response to ayakubu1

ayakubu1 wrote:

there are many panics. it just blackouts then i see the apple logo

If you do see panic reports, restarts are happening at random using different apps and completing different tasks, your device very likely is having some undergoing hardware issue and needs to be serviced. If that is the case, see https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/service.

Oct 19, 2021 12:16 PM in response to ayakubu1

Does it restart at random tasks? Or always when you repeat same sequence of steps and while using same app or feature?

How does it restart? What do you see on the screen during the restart? Do you see screen with an Apple logo?

If you go to Settings > Privacy > Analytics & Improvements > Analytics Data, do you see any records on the list starting with word 'panic'?

Oct 19, 2021 12:29 PM in response to ayakubu1

ayakubu1 wrote: "yes 83%"

83% Maximum Capacity is not good. Shutting down can be a symptom of a battery in need of replacement:

"...The power management system determines the capability of the battery to supply this power, and manages the loads in order to maintain operations. When the operations can no longer be supported with the full capabilities of the power management system, the system will perform a shutdown to preserve these electronic components. While this shutdown is intentional from the device perspective, it may be unexpected by the user." [Source: Apple]

…So consider having the battery replaced:

iPhone Battery & Power Repair

About genuine iPhone batteries

(Articles found by searching Apple's Knowledge Base.)

õ¿õ¬

Iphone keeps restarting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.