You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

System data problem

System data has taken more than 93GB of my storage, i keep on deleting everything from my phone and it takes the space for that as well as soon as i delete something 10 minutes later it says iPhone storage is full. What should i do is this a common problem should i wait for a update fix or erase everything

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 1:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2021 7:24 AM

There is nothing to manage you can see for yourself

this is madness i don’t have even 20GB used for myself on my phone

this is clearly apple’s fault and it happened when I updated to IOS 15 and yes it is on latest version of IOS

what more can i do I don’t wanna format or reset my phone

and yes i have restarted my phone many times tried airplane mode on and off and nothing works

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 22, 2021 7:24 AM in response to SnickZ.

There is nothing to manage you can see for yourself

this is madness i don’t have even 20GB used for myself on my phone

this is clearly apple’s fault and it happened when I updated to IOS 15 and yes it is on latest version of IOS

what more can i do I don’t wanna format or reset my phone

and yes i have restarted my phone many times tried airplane mode on and off and nothing works

Oct 22, 2021 5:42 AM in response to armand291

Hello armand291,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. Managing your iPhone storage is vital, so we can understand why you’d want to resolve the issue with your System storage being so high. 

System data houses information such as the iOS software. First, start by restarting iPhone.

If that does not help, compare Settings to your computer to see if the storage matches: How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch 

Also, ensure that your iOS is up-to-date: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

We hope this helps! Thanks for being a part of the community.

Sincerely.

System data problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.