You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 13 mini will not play music using lightning adapter

I recently purchased an iPhone 13 Mini and connected it to a speaker using a 3.55mm cable with a lightning adapter. No matter what I do, the sound from my phone will not play through the speaker. Bluetooth works fine but I need to use the cable at times. Any suggestions?

iPhone 13 Mini

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 8:48 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2021 11:21 AM

Having the same issue and no, buying another adapter isn't a solution to the problem. There is a very specific question here, and searching google provides many other folks expressing the same issue.

I've already exhausted all the different online solutions ... we need Apple Support to provide a solution to his issue.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 19, 2021 11:21 AM in response to jbarrow1112

Having the same issue and no, buying another adapter isn't a solution to the problem. There is a very specific question here, and searching google provides many other folks expressing the same issue.

I've already exhausted all the different online solutions ... we need Apple Support to provide a solution to his issue.

iphone 13 mini will not play music using lightning adapter

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.