You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music transfer

Many years ago, I downloaded to my iMac computer and iPhone 6 Plus music from my cd collection. I now have a new iPhone 13 but am not able to transfer this library of downloaded CDs. How do I do it? Thanks!

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 25, 2021 2:04 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 11:33 AM

Hi Randallstreet,

It appears that you want your library of music that you have on your iMac that was on your iPhone 6 Plus on your new iPhone 13. To confirm, do you still have access to your iMac and that library? If so, following the steps in this article should help you do that: Sync iPhone with your computer - Apple Support

Let us know if that helps or please provide us with more details if we've misunderstood the issue.

Best wishes.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 26, 2021 11:33 AM in response to Randallstreet

Hi Randallstreet,

It appears that you want your library of music that you have on your iMac that was on your iPhone 6 Plus on your new iPhone 13. To confirm, do you still have access to your iMac and that library? If so, following the steps in this article should help you do that: Sync iPhone with your computer - Apple Support

Let us know if that helps or please provide us with more details if we've misunderstood the issue.

Best wishes.

Music transfer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.