You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I install the latest macOS updates

How do I install the latest macOS updates?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.3

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 11:48 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 12:06 PM

How to update the software on your Mac - https://support.apple.com/HT201541 - On newer Mac systems such as Mojave and Catalina, Safari and some other Apple apps are part of macOS and are updated as part of a general system software update. On older systems the individual updates are separate.

If you've upgraded to macOS Mojave or later, choose System Preferences from the Apple menu , then click Software Update to check for updates.

If you're using an earlier macOS, such as macOS High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, or earlier,*open the App Store app on your Mac. Click Updates in the App Store toolbar.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 26, 2021 12:06 PM in response to Awtoehm

How to update the software on your Mac - https://support.apple.com/HT201541 - On newer Mac systems such as Mojave and Catalina, Safari and some other Apple apps are part of macOS and are updated as part of a general system software update. On older systems the individual updates are separate.

If you've upgraded to macOS Mojave or later, choose System Preferences from the Apple menu , then click Software Update to check for updates.

If you're using an earlier macOS, such as macOS High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, or earlier,*open the App Store app on your Mac. Click Updates in the App Store toolbar.

How do I install the latest macOS updates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.